who: MN Diehards… all spouses, significant others, friends, etc. welcome to also attend
when: march 12th, 12:00,
where: at bonfires on grand ave, st. paul,
what: kickoff meeting of MN Diehards
why: discussions about diehard topics, some good (reasonably priced) food, etc
i guess we're 'official'... thanks for the quick responses. here's some info and questions:
- we're chapter #14, MN/Twin Cities.
- we're listed on the official, unofficial chapter website here, and have our 'pushpin' on the map > http://www.lostsprings.com/diehards/chapters/
- there's 7 of us (so far), mostly from metro area and one from worthington (gets the award for longest possible commute
- 1st get together, march 12th, 12:00, at bonfires on grand ave, st. paul, w/ all spouses, significant others, friends, etc. welcome to also attend (i think i can safely put my wife in the 'no' column... she's already sick of discussing finances w/ me!)
- then, we could generate some topics of conversation, or just wing it (possible starters: how did you find the diehards website? how did you find vanguard? your biggest investing mistake? (i enjoyed that thread on the board last month), etc.
- what are your ideas for organizing, for communicating (any webmasters out there?), for meeting locations, dates, times, formats, etc? can you make it on march-12, if that works for most others?